"Shadow
Divers" by Robert Kurson was so awesome I almost missed a plane
once while reading it. That book REALLY needs to be a movie.
"Doctor
Folkman's War" by Robert Cooke is about the doctor who did the
research for the drug which is currently saving my life. I read the
book 10 years ago. The day when I found out that I was going to
benefit directly from Judah Folkman's work, I felt very happy about
the connection between that awesome book I'd already read and the
drug that was going to extend my life.
"The
Talk Book" by Gerald Goodman is thick, very academic and hard to
read. IF you can still get through it, it's AWESOME for knowing how
to communicate well verbally. I've read it hundreds of times over
the years.
Any
book written by the author Barbara Sher. Period. Looking for a
better direction in life? Go to her.
I'll post more here as I think of them. I used to darn-near live in book stores.
I
love books. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment