Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Those dreams I was talking about

Stay tuned to this post for the story on what I now know I could have been... and why there still might be hope.  This will be documented sometime during Thursday, December 15.

EDIT (some hours later)...  GAAAAHH.. I have officially crashed.   I have been saving up my energy for many days now just so that I could burn bright on ROTD day.   

That I did accomplish... but those who burn brightest are also those who burn out the quickest  :-/  

I keep forgetting that I am much more limited than I used to be. 

Stay tuned for the story of my lost dreams regarding becoming an innovative engineer... and why, even though I've lost those dreams, I am grateful that the cancer experience has taught me what my dreams were in the first place.





No comments:

Post a Comment