A temporary blog to go with my "Redditor Of The Day" thread discussion on December 15, 2011. (I'm still deciding whether or not to make it permanent.)
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sezzne's wishlist, Part 1: electronic stuff (VERY short list!)
RECEIVED: THANK YOU! :)
Replacement laptop battery for my creaky old laptop. (EDIT: YAY! Someone helped me with this!!!)
[Replacement fan for same laptop) The bearing is wearing out, making a rattling noise and also scares me in the process. (EDIT: YAY!!! We GOT that one! That is a relief!) :) :) )
Replacement yellow cartridge for my Epson R200 printer: (EDIT: GOT IT. :)
NOT RECEIVED (fortunately not hugely critical)
- Some kind of DVD/blue-ray burner which attaches via USB.
- Alternatively, just a DVD/Blue-ray player. I don't own any disks, but I can borrow ones from the local library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment