**Foods and supplements**
Bulk foods bought wholesale online are an AWESOME value! Beats the hell out of grocery store prices. I bought a 50 pound bag of oat grains once and only had to pay $1.10 a pound for it. Put it in the rice cooker and end up with something MUCH healthier and tastier than oatmeal. That lasted for 7 months.
I have learned a valuable lesson: if you get bulk foods wholesale, you get a MUCH bigger bang for the buck. They will store forever and food scarcity will no longer be an issue in your life for quite a loooooong while.
So here's my food list (look for frequent re-edits):
50 pound bag of brown rice so I can always have something healthy to eat. (link will go here, stay tuned)
[Freeze dried veggies so that I can have awesome instant veggie stew whenever I need it](http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/freezedriedvegetablecombo.aspx)
[Dehydrated refried beans seem to be pretty useful](http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/refriedbeanflakeslargecan.aspx)
[Freeze-dried MUSHROOMS! I love mushrooms!](http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/freezedriedmushroomscan.aspx)
[Whole eggs in powdered form](http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/powderedwholeeggscan.aspx). It beats the livin' heck out of the price of fresh eggs while being a more efficient way of delivering the needed protein.
- [Omega 3 pills, exact brand as recommended by doctor](http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Products/Product_Details/514/?ProdID=1428)
No comments:
Post a Comment